That you can take what you read and put it into action. We love inspirational ideas and quotes as much as the next person (stalk us on Instagram, you’ll see what we mean), but we want to make sure that you can walk away from reading advice on The Muse and be able to start doing something right away.
Articles in this section
- Do you want me to get into politics and current events or nah?
- I don’t get why you said my question or answer was too promotional to post.
- What does “actionable advice” mean?
- Are you going to ever create more topics?
- Why do you care so much about spelling and grammar? I thought you were all about careers?
- How did you pick the current topics?