This depends on your needs. We get that your situation is unique, and it can be confusing trying to figure out what’s going to help you the most. You can learn about all of our services here to see which one most closely matches your needs. And here’s a great article that will help you decide which coach is right for you. If you still need help figuring it out, don’t worry! You can talk directly to one of our career advisors who can work with you to find the right coach for your exact situation—just email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat tool on our site. We’ll help you find the right coach and service in just a few minutes.
Articles in this section
- How does Muse Coach Connect work?
- How long does it take to start working with the coach?
- Do you offer payments plans?
- I’ve never done anything like this. What should I expect?
- Why are some coaches more expensive than others?
- How can I become coach on The Muse?
- I’ve booked a session, but I haven’t heard from my coach. What should I do?
- What happens if I do not enjoy the service? Can I get a refund?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- I’m in another country. Can I use this service?