Of course! Our coaches usually don’t mind a time difference, and some of them have experience with international job seekers. To ensure your needs are met, we encourage you to include a note to your coach when booking. Let him or her know where you are located and the time difference from there and the U.S.
Articles in this section
- How does Muse Coach Connect work?
- How long does it take to start working with the coach?
- Do you offer payments plans?
- I’ve never done anything like this. What should I expect?
- Why are some coaches more expensive than others?
- How can I become coach on The Muse?
- I’ve booked a session, but I haven’t heard from my coach. What should I do?
- What happens if I do not enjoy the service? Can I get a refund?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- I’m in another country. Can I use this service?