Muse coaches are broken down into three price tiers: Mentor, Coach and Master Coach. All of the coaches have been vetted and are backed by the Muse, but they each offer something different. Mentors have fewer years of experience, but specialize in various areas and offering services at an affordable price point for those on a budget. Coaches are great for mid- career job seekers looking for specific advice in a certain field. Master coaches have the most experience, and they’ve helped hundreds of clients over the years.
Articles in this section
- How does Muse Coach Connect work?
- How long does it take to start working with the coach?
- Do you offer payments plans?
- I’ve never done anything like this. What should I expect?
- Why are some coaches more expensive than others?
- How can I become coach on The Muse?
- I’ve booked a session, but I haven’t heard from my coach. What should I do?
- What happens if I do not enjoy the service? Can I get a refund?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- I’m in another country. Can I use this service?